Layoffs are at an all time high. How do you know if your job is in jeopardy? It is difficult to tell for sure, but we have collected a few phrases from employees and freelancers that may be of interest to you.
Here are a few phrases you really don’t want to hear.
- Your department should be immune to the layoffs
- We want you to bring Sayeed up to speed
- You got a minute?
- We are concerned….
- Stop by my office before you leave today and make sure you bring your coat
- There is nothing to worry about; you will not be affected by the buyout
- Salary reviews will be postponed this year
- Bonuses have been rescinded
- There’s no truth to the CFO being indicted
- Please report to HR ASAP
If you have a phrase you would like to share with us, please do.